Spicy Healing Tea (ANTI-INFLAMMATORY)
Spicy Healing Tea (Anti-Inflammatory)
This tea is recommended for daily use to boost the immune system, help regulate blood sugar levels, assists against sugar cravings, and to simply enjoy its wonderful taste.
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorn
- 5 cloves
- ½ teaspoon dry turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon dry ginger powder (or 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated)
Optional: coconut milk
- Put 5 cups of water to boil in a medium pot with a lid.
- Once it comes to a slow simmer add the dried herbs as well as the ginger root. Allow to simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Strain out the herbs through a fine mesh strainer reserving the tea.
- Pour tea into teapot.
- Serving: pour into tea cup (or mug), add sweetener of your choice, and few drops of coconut milk. Enjoy!