ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH TAHINI
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini
1 cauliflower cut into slices or to smaller flowers
Fresh juice from 2 lemons
Lemon zest from 1 lemon
3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
1/2 cup tahini
1/4 cup dill, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 370°F.
2. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet.
3. Pour half of the lemon juice on top of the cauliflower and olive oil (generously)
4. Sprinkle the lemon zest, garlic, and salt. Mix well and make sure the cauliflower is covered from all sides.
5. Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes until cauliflower gets nice brown color.
6. In a small bowl place tahini and the second half of lemon juice. Add 1/2 cup water and mix. The tahini should be thin like a soup. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water every time until you get the right texture.
7. Take cauliflower out the oven and pour the tahini on top.
8. Sprinkle the chopped dill on top and serve.